Playable PC games for Windows 8.1 low-end Tablet PCs without using Keyboard or Mouse

I have a Pipo W4 Tablet which I use to test and play PC games on-the go. This is a list of games I have tested and played without problems and needs no specific configuration to play.

Pipo W4 Tablet Specs:
Intel Atom Z3735g @ 1.33Ghz (4 CPUs)
1024MB RAM
Intel HD Graphics 513MB
10GB Storage
Display: 1280x800
  • 10,000,000
  • A Dark Room
  • Adventure Capitalist
  • Battle for Wesnoth
  • Clicker Heroes
  • Dead Hungry Diner
  • Deep Dungeons of Doom
  • Defender's Quest
  • Dungeons of Dredmor
  • Faerie Solitaire
  • Free Orion
  • Heroes III of Might and Magic
  • Hero of the Kingdom
  • Kami
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Loot Hero DX
  • Mc Pixel
  • Open Red Alert
  • Reversi
  • Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III
  • Tales of Maj'eyal
 Click here to view a list of games I had issues playing on my tablet.

Comments