The current state of Valhalla Rain

As of today, I have not added a new enemy yet since I updated the game to completely randomise the list of enemies. I have been adding every week-day a musician to the list of names. I have seen a major bug that allows Unsung to attack in a round even if it's life is already zero and I want to fix that before moving on, probably between tomorrow and the next two weeks, hopefully before September ends.

I also want to stop posting on Twitter (although it is a great outlet), and on Steam (because sometimes it does not let me upload my screenshots) and also try to implement Valhalla Rain just here in my own website and more specifically Blogger. And we will soon find out if it is possible. I have to give credit to Codepen which is a truly a useful platform for HTML/CSS/JS development.

The move will surely happen after I fix the bug.

Comments