Valhalla Rain Update 2015.8.13

I have updated the Valhalla Rain Javascript code tonight. I removed the somewhat complex code of picking a random enemy according to hierarchy and replaced it with just simple random code.

I did this because the old algorithm was not working, It did not pick the enemies who were up the hierarchy. And I also did this so I can easily add more enemies without having to think about which level they should be at.

In the future I will need to device a boss algorithm that would make a boss show up after enough ordinary encounters in a specific level while also making content updates easy.

See the Screenshot below, It is already showing a Unique Hero, Lapu-lapu. Lapu-lapu was the tribal leader who killed the great explorer Magellan in the battle of Mactan in April 27, 1521.


Expect more content updates in the future and I will be tweeting it each time I do.

Comments