I have been

I have been playing Civilization 3, Knights of Pen and Paper, Adventure Captitalist, Card Hunter and 10,000,000 on my PiPo Windows 8 tablet for the past months since my last post.

I also have played Clicker Heroes and Tap Tap Infinity but I uninstalled them, because I do not have time to continuously tap on my tablet. That is why i like Adventure Capitalist, my stores do all the work for me, I only chose where to invest my money.

I also recently acquired App Game Kit 2 and want to make a copy of my Valhalla Rain RPG Clicker game  but this time make it fully automated. So far I have only gotten to print the name of the game on the screen.

On my Valhalla Rain Javascript implementation on CodePen, I have been adding more rockstar vocalist names steadily, at the average rate of 2 per week. I will run out of vocalist names eventually and move on to other players in the bands that i like.

Last month I gave away my Android Phone so I have stopped playing Android games for the moment, I have installed Legends of Yore on my Tablet so I will carry on with my Character there.

Since I gave away my phone, I stopped posting to twitter too, later I will install a twitter app on my tablet so I can post again.

I am writing this on my i7 Macbook Air and this system is just not meant to be played with, I played Borderlands 2 and Batman Arkham Asylum on this machine for a year (including Starcraft and other games) and the battery died. The battery just could not handle the heat and having it replaced is expensive. So I am gaming on my tablet for now.

Comments