Top 5 turn-based games I want to play on my tablet


Two of these games are already playable and I am hoping that developers will keep looking for ways to make dos games play fast on android systems. And port more awesome games to the tablet.


5 Hexxagon – This very simple turn-based but very strategic game is easy to learn but hard to master, like the game reversi/ othello but the board is composed of hexes instead of squares. Very nice for passing the time.



4 MissionForce: CyberStorm – When I installed this on my computer years ago, I did not know what it was all about, but this game introduced me to PC turn-based strategy games and mech customization. I had so much fun I actually missed a couple of dates in college because I was playing this game.


3 Battle for Wesnoth – It has elves, wraiths, cavalry, undead and many more epic mythic creatures. I and others often looked for a Lord of the Rings campaign. This beautiful and very strategic fantasy game has always been for free for both PC and Linux systems so I do not know why it is for sale on the android market.

2 Heroes of Might and Magic 3 – Fantasy Creatures, Strategic Battles, Epic Scale, Beautiful 2d Graphics, Sound effects and music that you do not want to turn off while playing. I could not ask for more but to just play this again and again on my tablet.

1 Civilization V – I want to play this on my tablet in pure Strategic View. Because the strategic view in Civilization V is awesome and any tablet today will never be able to run this brilliant game. I wish they would actually create a Civilization game with just the Strategic view for its main user interface.



 What games are you looking forward to playing on the tablet?

Comments