The perfect world of tablet top gaming on the horizon.


I have just left the rock I was living under and my fairy god mother directed me to the land where dreams do come true. This year seems to be on a great start for us tablet top gamers indeed.

 When I got there she introduced me to Briana, Gepetto’s estranged and way younger sister working on a little project called Fiona…And so the story goes that when Fiona will be out, we will be able to play native windows games on a multi-touch tablet.

For me it is an absolute dream come true, hopefully windows 8 will not crash a lot on this system , based on the exhibit video shown. Fiona runs well with the user playing a game released last year.

On a related note, I also checked out Razer’s Blade Gaming laptop, it is also looking good. But if it was up to me and battery is not a problem, I would recreate the keyboard part and make it all multi-touch. Not only will it be ergonomic compared to tablets that you have to hold up, it will have more room for user interface and in-game content.

If my tablet top gaming dreams are starting to come true, then it would really be shitty when the world will end on December. Somebody hack the planet make a quick fix to the countdown timer.


Comments